How to Apply
Because start-ups need to devote their precious time to building and growing their business, it is fast and easy to apply for the national OSVP competition.
- Create your account (identity, country of residence, contact details, etc.)
- Read the application guide and describe your business project (country, sector, pitch, etc.)
- Confirm and send your application
You can save your application as you go to continue the process later. You don’t need to complete a specific document; however, you may attach your logo, a presentation, and any relevant social media or web addresses.
Please note: the same process applies for both the International Grand Prix and the International Women’s Prize.
Plan your application
To make your application even easier, gather your supporting information in advance (for example, your logo or presentation) and prepare three supporting statements:
- Define the problem you wish to solve (max. 200 characters)
- Describe your proposed solution (max. 200 characters)
- Create a pitch presentation (max. 1,500 characters)