The Orange Social Venture Prize Sierra Leone
OSVP - 2023
The path to accelerating start-ups making a positive impact
An undeniable catalyst for progress, technological innovation can only reach its full potential if it is supported by a solid, viable business proposition that meets current and future social and environmental needs. As well as encouraging innovation, Orange also rewards the positive entrepreneurial spirit of dynamic start-ups within the framework of its Social Venture Prize. Since 2011 this International Grand Prix competition has welcomed start-ups from 17 countries in Africa and the Middle East. It identifies, rewards, and supports business propositions that make a positive social and environmental impact. To encourage sustainable, responsible, and inclusive development, the International Women’s Prize was introduced in 2020, promoting business ventures led by women entrepreneurs or with the primary purpose of improving women’s lives.
OSVP 2023-National Award
DEADLINE 28th May 2023
OSVP 2022-NATIONAL AWARD
ACCEPTING Applications for 2023
- Be 21 years and over
- Present a social entrepreneurship project based on NICT (New Information and Communication Technologies)
- Individuals or organisations who have run their business activity for less than three years at the launch of the Competition (13th March 2023 )
- Individuals having conceded rights to their Project are not eligible
- Individuals having collaborated directly in the organisation of the Competition (such as employees of the Orange Group working within CSR or members of Orange subsidiaries in Africa and the Middle East participating in the organisation of the Prize are not eligible.
- Individuals must have a bank account.
- Only one entry per household/legal person/IT address (same name, same address) will be accepted.
Applicant must apply to the international competition